Privacy & Refund Policy
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
1. Clothing & Gear: If not satisfied, a full refund will be given only if merchandise is returned in original packaging within 14 days along with a printed copy of the transaction from our Team Shop.
2. Programs: A full refund will be given on programs prior to the program start date when submitted in writing 24 hours prior to the event with full clarification to: info@i-BallLive.com. No program refunds are available after the program start date. All Clinics and Workouts are to be completed within a 4 week period per Clinic or Workout that you are signed up for (this includes rescheduling of these events). The only exception to this is regularly scheduled Clinics that may extend beyond 4 weeks due to Holidays or gym scheduling along with rescheduling of events and/or programs due to gym availability. In addition, i-Ball reserves the right to extend a session beyond 4 weeks in the event that a coach is ill or schedule conflicts with gym and/or coach availability neccessitate a change to the schedule.
3. AAU Teams: Once a players roster spot has been confirmed and payment has been received, there are no refunds. Families may still elect to opt out but there will be no refund. Once committed for a season i.e. Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer season, The player and Family agree to ALL Monthly Payments for the season in which the player has participated.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you. info@i-BallLive.com