The I-BALL System is structured by Pro Basketball Player and former Globetrotter’s Harlem All-Star, Kyle Keyes.
A COLLEGE BASKETBALL PREP ACADEMY – Trust The Professionals. Your Basketball Authority.
- Boys & Girls Ages 9U – 17U
- 85%+ Of I-BALL USA Players, Play College Basketball!
Link: TRYOUT REGISTRATION
I-BALL is a College Basketball Prep Academy For Passionate, Dedicated Basketball Players and Families. We have a place for you if you have a passion for the game and/or college basketball goals and are willing to stay committed and work hard! We are here to help our players become good people, not just good talent. Your dedication to Academics, the Game and your Team is of primary importance.
- Players are added through Player Evaluations, Recruiting or Tryouts.
If you are interested in having your Son or Daughter be a part of our I-BALL Academy then you will need a Player Evaluation if you have not yet been recruited.
Title your email “I-BALL Academy – Player Evaluation” and send your email to:
- Yearly Academy Membership: $3,120/year ($260/month Auto-Pay) + Yearly Tuition ($350 8-12U or $500 13-17U) Note: Tuition currently reduced to $150 post Covid 2021. Tuition will return to normal Fall 2021.
Note: You must give 90 days notice to vacate your Membership. We will enforce collections on our policy to ensure the stability of our Academy and Program.
Link: I-BALL Yearly Tuition
Location: I-BALL Sports Complex 14300 NE 193rd Place Bldg A, Woodinville, WA 98072
Our very own 12,000sq. ft. basketball facility
Communication Policies – I-BALL Calendar: i-BALL Communicates via the i-BALL Calendar (which you can sync to your phone) almost exclusively for simplicity as well as precision. The Calendar will let you know when your Training, Practice and all Events will occur. You will also be on both an Academy and Team email list so we can provide updated information and changes.
I-BALL USA Teams
What do we get at the I-BALL Basketball Academy?
- Structured Professional Basketball Development System (I-BALL Training System ITS)
- Career Building & Development
- Emphasis on Time Management
- Team Games (number of games determined by individual team development, progress and training…holistic approach not a cookie cutter model)
- Video & Game Analysis
- Team Practices 2x per week (we take attendance and keep records)
- Game Training 2-4x per week (1x per week mandatory, we take attendance and keep records)
- Strength & Conditioning Training
- Speed & Agility Training
Our I-BALL Academy Members compete in the I-BALL Basketball League (IBBL), I-BALL Tournament Association and will also compete in Tournaments throughout the Greater Seattle area and United States.
I-BALL Academy Membership
NOTE: You must give 90 days notice to vacate your Academy Membership. We will enforce collections on our policy to ensure the stability of our Academy and Program.
“The Full Basketball Experience – We are 100% committed to our Players!” – Kyle Keyes – I-BALL CEO
Additional offerings for I-BALL Academy Members!
- Basketball Team with I-BALL Professional Coaches
- CPR Certified Staff
- NCAA Sanctioned and Certified Staff
- Player Highlight Videos & Mixtape for Recruiting (HS Players who are NCAA Qualifiers and have met their recruiting qualifications)
- College Recruiting and Player/Family Consultation (HS Players who are NCAA Qualifiers and have met their recruiting qualifications)
- I-BALL and Kyle Keyes have relationships and a database with over 200 Colleges and Universities
- Mentoring Big Brother Big Sister Programs – I-BALL players learn the value of helping others, leading and coaching. Promotes confidence beyond their years and high level invaluable social skills
- Community Service Hours towards HS Graduation and College Prep (I-BALL is a Federal Non-Profit Organization)
- Grade Carrots – You decide where you want your players Grades to be (if higher than our qualifying standards 2.5 minimum GPA) and we will enforce their eligibility based upon that
*Additional fees may apply for select National Travel Tournaments and Trips.
Our Team is Year-Round and broken down into 2 six month Semesters (Spring/Summer & Fall/Winter…Each Semester will have a different focus for the purposes of long term development to prepare our players for College Basketball.
Fall – (Yearly Tuition Due)
September – November
December – February
March – May (Covid Restart May – August)
June – August
If you are interested in having your Son or Daughter be a part of our I-BALL Team then you will need a Player Evaluation or attend Tryouts.
- Title your email “I-BALL Academy – Player Evaluation” and send your email to: