The I-BALL System is structured by Pro Basketball Player and former Globetrotter’s Harlem All-Star, Kyle Keyes.
2 Membership Options:
Academy Membership: $3,120/yr = $260/month Auto-Pay + Yearly Tuition
Training Membership: $250/month Auto-Pay + Yearly Tuition
A COLLEGE BASKETBALL PREP ACADEMY – Trust The Professionals. Your Basketball Authority.
I-BALL Is a Year-Round College Basketball Prep Academy for Boys & Girls Ages 10U – 17U
- 85%+ Of I-BALL USA Players, Play College Basketball!
To Schedule a Player Evaluation Contact: KyleKeyes@i-BallLive.com
Boys Teams: 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U
Girls Teams: 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U
I-BALL is a College Basketball Prep Academy For Passionate & Dedicated Basketball Players and Families. We have a place for you if you have college basketball goals and are willing to stay committed and work hard! We are here to help our players become good people, not just good talent. Your dedication to Academics, the Game and your Team is of primary importance.
WHO: Boys & Girls Teams Ages 10U – 17U
Players are added through Player Evaluations, Recruiting or Tryouts.
If you are interested in having your Son or Daughter be a part of our I-BALL Academy then you will need a Player Evaluation if you have not yet been recruited.
- Title your email “I-BALL Academy – Player Evaluation” and send your email to:
- Yearly Academy Membership: $3,120/year ($260/month Auto-Pay) + Yearly Tuition ($350 for ages 8 – 11 and $500 for ages 12 – 17).
Note: You must give 90 days notice at the end of a quarter to vacate your Membership. *We will enforce collections on our policy to ensure the stability of our Academy and Program.
Link: I-BALL Yearly Tuition
Location: I-BALL Sports Complex 14300 NE 193rd Place Bldg A, Woodinville, WA 98072
Our very own 12,000sq. ft. basketball facility
What do we get at the I-BALL Basketball Academy?
- Structured Professional Basketball Development System (I-BALL Training System ITS)
- Career Building & Development
- Emphasis on Time Management
- Team Games (number of games determined by individual team development, progress and training…holistic approach not a cookie cutter model)
- Team Practices 2x per week
- Game Training 2x per week
- Strength & Conditioning Training (seasonal)
- Speed & Agility Training (seasonal)
Our I-BALL Academy Members compete in the I-BALL Basketball League (IBBL) and will also compete in Tournaments throughout the Greater Seattle area and United States for both competition and college viewing.
I-BALL Academy Membership
NOTE: You must give 90 days notice at the end of a quarter to vacate your Academy Membership. *We will enforce collections on our policy to ensure the stability of our Academy and Program.
“The Full Basketball Experience – We are 100% committed to our Players!” – Kyle Keyes – I-BALL CEO
Additional offerings for I-BALL Academy Members!
- Basketball Team with I-BALL Professional Coaches
- CPR Certified Staff
- NCAA Sanctioned and Certified Staff
- Player Highlight Videos & Mixtape for Recruiting (HS Players who are NCAA Qualifiers and have met their recruiting qualifications)
- College Recruiting and Player/Family Consultation (HS Players who are NCAA Qualifiers and have met their recruiting qualifications)
- I-BALL has relationships and a database with over 250 Colleges and Universities
- Mentoring Big Brother Big Sister Programs – I-BALL players learn the value of helping others, leading and coaching. Promotes confidence beyond their years and high level invaluable social skills
- Community Service Hours towards HS Graduation and College Prep (I-BALL is a Federal Non-Profit Organization)
- Grade Carrots – You decide where you want your players Grades to be (if higher than our qualifying standards 2.5 minimum GPA) and we will enforce their eligibility based upon that
*Additional fees apply for Local Tournaments & National Travel Tournaments.
Our Team is Year-Round and broken down into 4 Quarters…Each Quarter will have a different focus for the purposes of long term development to prepare our players for College Basketball.
Fall Quarter – (Yearly Tuition Due and/or due upon joining date)
September – November
December – February
March – May
June – August
If you are interested in having your Son or Daughter be a part of our I-BALL Team then you will need a Player Evaluation.
- Title your email “I-BALL Academy – Player Evaluation” and send your email to BOTH: