I-BALL Club Membership
The I-BALL Training System is structured by Pro Basketball Player and former Globetrotter’s Harlem All-Star, Kyle Keyes.
To Join, Email BOTH Anthony Edwards & Kyle Keyes: Title Email “Club Membership”
- Train up to 6x per week with your Club Membership. Also includes I-BALL Open Gyms.
- Must send BOTH Anthony Edwards AND Kyle Keyes an email (addresses above) so that we can set up your I-BALL Player Evaluation & Orientation.
- $250/month Auto-Pay (Club Memberships come in 3 month packages to ensure that Players are able to get a benefit from our Training Model).
- $275 Yearly Registration Fee
Link: Club Membership Auto-Pay
Training Programs & Definitions
Game Training – For all players 10U – 17U. Game Training curriculum is tailored to work on specific game functions, body movements, awareness and understanding of the game. i.e. coming off screens with body contact, playing through contact, creating for teammates, passing and handling the ball with intense pressure, court awareness, game planning, position work.
- Skill work, Strength & Conditioning, Speed & Agility are also a focus for our Game Training.
Game Training 1x per week is a requirement for Members. Members can come to Game Training as many times as they would like.
Game Training sessions are offered 3-4 times per week (depending on the season) for each age group and all players are able to attend up to 2 sessions per week. Game Training complements the “X’s” and “O’s” team-oriented nature of regular practices with a more skills-oriented focus. At Game Training we focus our attention not only on the individual skills of each player but on how each players skill set is used in a competitive game environment. Players will work on individual skills and get the chance to compete with and against other players with similar talent and skill sets. Coaches will sometimes compete with and against the players as well.
Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays (Year-Round)
See Calendar For Schedule. Dates, Time
Link: I-BALL Calendar
I-BALL Sports Complex
14300 NE 193rd Place Bldg A, Woodinville, WA 98072
I-BALL Pro Skills Training
I-BALL Skills Coaches are available for Basketball Pro Skills Training Year Round.
See our Team Shop Training page for options.